Compostable Clear Flat Lid With Half Moon Open
Our bioplastic cup lids are made from plants, not oil, and are certified commercially compostable. This lid fits our 300, 360, 420, 500, 600 & 700ml Clear PLA BioCups. Note: this lid is flat with a half moon cut and is for cold use only.
- BioPak clear lids may look and perform like any other plastic lid, but ours are made from Ingeo™, a plant based bioplastic.
- Producing these lids results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- These lids are the ONLY clear bioplastic lids certified commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards. This is in addition to our European EN13432 standards.
- They perform excellently when serving cold beverages – perfect for a fruit juice or yogurt with muesli.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, they have an indefinite shelf life.