Our heavy duty lids are made from sustainable board that is perfect for hot soups
- Our compostable lids are made from paper that is sourced from managed plantations and coated with PLA – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil.
- Producing our PLA lining results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board giving our bowls superior stability, better lid fit and insulation.
- They are suitable for both hot and cold foods and are soup-safe – an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional soups bowls or ice cream bowls.
- Printed using eco-friendly soy-based or water-based inks.
- Compostable bowls and bioplastic lid options have a 12-month shelf life.
- Compostable bowls are compostable in a commercial facility only.