Simply Eco Packaging’s PLA cutlery is made from 70% plant starch and 30% polypropylene. All our cutlery has a smaller carbon footprint than conventional plastic.
- Our 70% bioplastic cutlery is produced from a 70% plant-starch and 30% polypropylene. This cutlery offers a cost-effective alternative to our 100% plant-based bioplastic and contains a high content of rapidly renewable plant material.
- All our single-use disposable cutlery has a smaller carbon footprint compared to conventional plastic cutlery.
- BioCutlery is heat-resistant and sturdy.
- Our PSM cutlery have a 6-month shelf life from date of purchase.
- This range of bioplastic cutlery cannot be composted and must be disposed of in the recycling stream.